Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's raining, it's pouring...



... and we let the kids go out and enjoy it!  So this probably goes against every rule in "Parenting 101", but after two days of being cooped up in the house due to the rains, it was time to give in and let the kids go out and burn off a little energy.  They were begging and pleading to jump on the tramploine in the rain when we got home from church on Sunday and we finally gave in.  They had a blast!  They warmed right up after a warm shower and dry change of clothes.  We are so thankful for the rain!

I should add that this trampoline has been one of our best purchases yet.  The only down side is that the kids find it much more fun if Wes or I is jumping with them so that we can bounce them super high.  That means we constantly hear "Mama will you jump with me.  Please... please... PLEASE!"  I spent 1.5 hours on the trampline Sunday afternoon once the rains cleared.  When I went out for a short run Monday afternoon, my legs were dead... wonder why? 

I want to also note that our new cousin Jack has his own blog now - "The Kempers".  It's listed on my blog roll.... check him out.

No comments: