Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ocean Treasure Pre K - Caleb

Of course Caleb had a GREAT Pre-K year as an Ocean Treasure at St. Paul's CDS.  He was in a class with his 2 best buds Ethan and Jase, he got to go home everyday in 3:30pm carline (a big deal for him) and he had Ms. Winkelmann as a teacher!  Caleb's our social kid... school is more about who he gets to see and talk to opposed to the actual class activities.  Caleb is a smart little dude, following in his brother and sister's footsteps.  He can't wait for Kindergarten!!

 
Caleb's last day of Pre-K at St. Paul's was very bittersweet.  I made it a point to walk him into school on the last day, not just for him, but for me.  I needed to walk that hall.  Man, I'm going to miss that place during the school year.  St. Paul's CDS has been AMAZING!!!  We are truly blessed that this institution guided our kids in Christian education in their early years.  Their staff is second to none as they are caring, loving, sincere, and genuine.  I knew A&A&C were safe and in the best care I could hope for everyday that I dropped them off.  You can't put a price on peace of mind and I never once worried about my "babies" when I dropped them off.  We are going to miss St. Paul's, but like the old saying goes, "the show must go on."



No comments: