Monday, July 25, 2011

Maurer Frio Vaca, it's a wrap

I am going to wrap up the Frio posts.  We had four fun filled days of easy fun and made lots of memories.  I think that is what I love the most about this family.  When we get together, there's not a lot of fuss and frills, just good old fashined easy fun.  Good times are always guaranteed!

 Caleb loves Aunt Dorothy.... and Cheetos
 Had to get a pic of Rocky and the Easy Cheese
 Avery, Cara & McKenzie at the river
 Avery & Kelcie
 Rodney & Jerri, aka the Pictionary artists
 The Jimmie Maurers
 Me & my handsome hubby... note it was a no-makeup vacation
 Caleb's silly face
 Kim & I... we enjoyed our morning walks every morning, it was our short hour away from the chaos
 Everyones favorite bartender, Uncle Jason!
 Blonde cousins: Avery, Kennedy, & Caleb
 The Hafners got to join us this year!  The hot Texas heat was a big change from Ohio and I think Kyle's legs saw sun for the first time in a while.
 Getting ready for Smores - Jason, Austin & Kennedy
Stephen & MacKenzie

No comments: