Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quick catch up

If you are reading this you found out that I am attempting to broaden my computer knowledge and join the world of blogging. Don't expect too much, but I'm going to do my best to keep track of what is going on with us. (On top of that, I'm going to try and do it without too many typos.) I figure if you are intersted, you'll check it out and if you're not, you won't. :-)

So a quick catch up.... Austin, Avery, and Caleb are doing great. Austin and Avery turned 2 the 21st of August and Caleb is 6 1/2 months old. As you can imagine there is never a dull moment in our house. Austin and Avery go to "school" 2 days a week. They got their 1st progress report sent home yesterday... all "S"s - Satisfactory. Yeah! They love their teachers and when I pick them up in the afternoons they jabber all the way home. Caleb is growing like a weed. He's sitting up and doing what I call an ungraceful crawl. He enjoys being a part of the action and isn't a fan of being put down... ever.

Not much is new with Wes and I. Most of our time is consumed taking care of kids... We've still got plenty of projects that we'd like to get done around our new home, but that will have to come with time.

Until next time......


This is a pic from A&A's 2nd bday party with all of their friends.

1 comment:

The Logan Clan said...

welcome to the blogging world...can't wait to follow the kids and watch them grow since we don't see ya very often...