Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Song request of the morning...

I downloaded a bunch of songs from iTunes this past weekend, some new and some oldies that I remember listening to with my mom in her car growing up.  The kids love listening to music on the way to school and taking turns with their requests. You can bet Avery will pick something by Taylor Swift, Caleb loves Toby Keith's "Should Have Been a Cowboy" and Austin likes anything upbeat.  Right now the obsession is "Red Solo Cup".  The song makes me laugh everytime I hear it and think how incredibly simple minded it is and then it remains in my head for the next hour. 
On the way to school this morning, Caleb screamed, "Mama, I want to listen to Fruit Loops!"  I was baffled.  "Fruit Loops?"  "Yeah, you know that song Fruit Loops"  Avery helped me out.  "Mama, I think he means Foot Loose!"  Ahhh.... 

No comments: