Friday, June 22, 2012

Bible School

I was gently reminded yesterday that it had been a while since I last posted.  I can't say I've had too much spare time this week.  This is Bible School week at our church.  My day usually starts with dragging tired kids out of bed, dropping them off at St. Paul's, working, picking them up at 5:00pm, getting to Bible School at 5:30pm for an early supper, Bible School from 6pm - 8pm, home by 8:15pm, fixing a second supper because everyone is hungry again, unpacking from the day, repacking for the next days activities, and then putting kids that have fallen asleep in front of the tv into bed.  Four days of that can wear a person out!
Bible School has been fun though.  I was assigned to help with crafts... what were they thinking.  Good thing we had a book to follow and supplies were provided otherwise we'd be painting rocks all week if I had to be creative. 
Looking forward to a low key weekend with great friends!

No comments: