Monday, August 26, 2013

A new school year.... Bring It!

Ready or not, another school year is here.  Maurer Party of Five is ready.... We have a Kindergartener and 2- 1st graders.  Though they said they weren't ready for school to start, A&A&C were up, dressed and out the door on time!  With me teaching this year, we have to be out the door way before last year.  Since I was walking them in this morning, we really had to be out the door on time and I will say we passed that challenge with flying colors.  Caleb was the first one in his class and I had to almost beg him to come give me a kiss goodbye.


Caleb is in Kindergarten!!!  He is a Kindergartener at Krause Elementary
 and has Ms. Sommerfeld for a teacher.

Austin is a 1st grader at Krause Elementary and has Ms. Wellmann.

Avery is a 1st grader at Krause Elementary and has Ms. Wellmann.

C&A&A!  First day of school!

No comments: