Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nothing to wear

For the second time this week, I found Avery crying in her room. She wasn't in pain, her feelings weren't hurt, she wasn't mad at her brothers.... nope, tears were being shed because the poor girl couldn't find anything to wear! I may have indicated before that we live with a mini diva. Though she isn't over the top with her clothes selections, she is very particular and goes through phases where only certain clothes will do. I have a hard time feeling sorry for her when her closet is replinished way more frequently than my own, but I try to be sympathetic and help her through her mini crisis. She is four! We are soooo in trouble!

1 comment:

The Schramm Clan said...

I can just see it!! Kennedy would be so happy if I would let her wear athletic pants and a t-shirt to school. Love that Avery!