Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st Day of School

 I had a great 1st day of Kindergarten.  I got to move my stick to GOLD today for listening and being on task.  I showed mom the gold star on my behavior calendar when we got home.  I'm excited to be with some of my good buddies in class but I am not so excited about my homework.  Mom already made me sit with her and practice site words.  It wouldn't be so bad except that mom said we have to do these every night.  When am I supposed to watch cartoons and hunt with daddy? 
 I loved my first day of Kindergarten.  I got to move my stick to GOLD for good behavior.  I love the new centers in my class and I thought it was pretty cool that we have a smart board, just like the touch screen on the iPod.  I got my homework done pretty quick when I got home.  I like reviewing my site words and trying to spell out new words.  I can't wait to go back tomorrow.
 I had a great first day as a Bouncing Bear.  I got to see Jase & Ethan, my two best buddies.  Since I am 3 now, I get to eat lunch in the fellowship hall and today I made a happy plate.  Even I had homework tonight!  Tomorrow is my travel day at school- chapel, music & gross motor!  I can't wait. 

We love school!

No comments: