Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Inside entertainment

I'm not telling anyone anything new when I say it is HOT around here....  miserable is more like it.  That is a pretty rare statement for me to say because I like the heat over cold any day, but this is ridiculous.  Spending the afternoons outside after school has come to a temporary hault thanks to the scorching sun and we seek entertainment indoors in the AC.  If Austin had his way we'd spend the evening in front of the tv watching cartoons, but we try not to make that the case.  Thanks to Fuse Beads (they have several other names), the kids can be busy, creative, and we have great homeade treasures for family.  They can work on one pattern for hours.  Once I iron their colorful creations, we stick on a magnet have colorful ways to display school art work. 





No comments: