Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart Day!

HAPPY HEART DAY!
 
Last night I was feeling like loser mom instead of super mom.  Instead of the creative Valentines like the ones below (and the hundred others on Pinterest), the kids picked out the $2.99 24- cards in a box, with tatoos!, and taped on candy.  I had intentions, I really did, but again my intentions went to the wayside and we went the non-creative route.  


Today I've gotten over the cardboard Valentines... the kids loved them and that's all that matters, right?  Who cares if the other moms secretly talk about my lack of Valentintes creativity? 

Our day started with a special week day treat as Wes was home and made heart-shaped pancakes for the kids.  We're opting to stay in tonight and cook a "special" meal at home.  Anything will be great as long as we're with the ones we love :) 

No comments: