Friday, February 1, 2013

11 Years....

I can't believe I am really posting this picture (mascara remover, please!) but I admit it's one of my recent favorites taken our first night in Steamboat. We had gone to sit in the hot tub after a long travel day.  With our walk back to the condo, time was limited before icicles started to form in our hair so we hurried back in 10 degree temperatures in just a wrapped towel and boots.  What a fashion statement!
Tomorrow, 11 years ago, Wes and I to said "I DO"!  11 years sounds like a LONG time, but time flies when you are having fun.  It hasn't been all fun and games, but we try not to let life get too stressful and like the picture above, we try to keep things entertaining. 
Happy Anniversary, Wes.  I love you with all of my heart.  Thank you for loving me and for being an amazing dad to A&A&C!!  Looking foward to the years to come and many more towel wrapped runs!

No comments: