Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quick post..

I am soooo far behind with updating this blog right now.  Tball has ended, school is winding down and we are on the cusp of summertime.  Can't wait!  Every year at this time I get extreme teacher envy.  There is a huge part of me that would like to have the summer off to spend with the kids and give them a break from a "schedule".  I'd love to see us all sleep until 9am!  As the kids get older, I don't feel as guilty as we have them involved in a few camps, Bible School and a few vacations.  I will be playing taxi quite a bit but we'll make it work.  When they don't have something scheduled they will be at St. Pauls CDS going on field trips and doing a few educational activities.  Sounds like a fun summer to me!
We've already spent several hours at the pool.  A&A&C LOVE the water and are pretty good swimmers.  No water is too deep and Avery is already showing off her flip skills on the diving board. 
Hope everyone who still keeps up with us has a great summer!  I'll try to do a better job of taking some time to let you know how we are spending ours. 

No comments: