Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Animal Movie

I try to limit the amount of tv the kids watch. Austin would sit and watch all day if we let him. He's a fan of any cartoon.... (That Thomas, I just don't how kids get so into it... it's pretty boring if you ask me) Anyway... we do have a few movies that Wes or I will put on from time to time so that we can get things done or so that the kids will sit and take a break. If we ask the kids what they want to watch, 9 times out of 10 they will tell us the "Animal Movie." This is a short 20 minute DVD that came with a farm animal book I randomly got the kids one day. I bought it for the book and figured the DVD was a bonus. A bonus indeed! I think the actual title of the movie in "Petting Farm". Nothing too fancy about it, just talks about baby farm animals and a little about what they do. Avery and Austin will talk backto the screen when they ask the questions about what the animals names are. This is a pic of the kids sitting table watching the screen intently!


No comments: