Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy weekend ahead

No pics today, again. I have been horable about taking pictures. It doesn't help that I now despise my older (2 yr) digital camera and long for one of those nifty speed shot Nikons. Maybe one day... Anyway, I know I will have plenty of pics to share after this weekend. Tomorrow Wes's cousin, the other Jamie Maurer, and Kyle Hafner are getting married and Austin and Avery are ring bearer and flower girl. I can't wait to see them all dolled up. We have a tux from when Austin was honorary ring bearer in my brother's wedding and I am banking on it fitting Caleb so we will all be dressed in our finest. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get a decent family picture.
We have all been trying to fight head colds and some light fever. It amazes me at how much snot one small child can produce. By the time I get to work in the mornings I have it on my clothes somewhere, usually from Caleb, so it's right on top of my shoulder.
I"ll post more after the wedding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The designers of lv have created so many classic collections. Louis vuitton bags most classic collection is Monogram Canvas, which we are completely unfamiliar. Now let's give you an introduction of louis vuitton bag that's belong to Monogram Riveting collection. From my point of view, I was really attracted by the louis vuitton Rivets Pochette, they are so magnificent.