Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Midweek report

So far it has a been a fairly quiet week. We are gearing up for a very busy Easter weekend. A&A had their school party today to kick off the 1st of 6 Easter egg hunts. They will be pros by the time Sunday gets here. I went through our candy stash on Monday and threw away the Christmas and Valentines candy that was still there to make room for the stash we will get this weekend. It really adds up with 3 kids....
As I blog, I am sitting with A&A on the couch for their routine 30 minute cartoon time. Some nights it's a little more than 30 minutes, depending on when we start to watch. Austin can stayed glued to the tv but Avery's attention span doesn't last long. I'm not a big fan of having the kids watch a lot of tv, but this helps them wind down and get settled before bed. They know that after Noddy it is time to go to bed. Then either Wes or I goes with them into the room to tuck them in, say prayers and then tell them a short story. Caleb usually goes down around 8pm, depending on if he took an afternoon nap....
No pics again... the good news about that is that we are getting a new camera, just trying to figure out what bells and whistles we want. Hopefully we'll have something sooner than later and I can start showing off my secret photography skills... ha, there is no secret.

No comments: