Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend pics...

For surviving another year, I got a "big girl" camera for my birthday. I still have a lot of learning to do when it comes to "picture perfect" photography and if I would open up the instruction book and read about some of the settings and options, it would speed up the process. Oh well, right now I am so happy to click and shoot opposed to holding down the button for 3 seconds before the getting a shot.
Brothers on the Gator. This is Austin's favorite thing to do.
What you talking about?

We got the kids new big kid swings this weekend. I think Avery would stay out here all day if we let her. Seriously, girl loves to swing.
Cheesing on the swing.

Oooohhh.... running water!

I promised the kids they could paint this weekend. Due to the wind we had to do it in the garage, but they did fairly well.

Blowing out my birthday candles. Have you heard, 31 is the new 21?

1 comment:

Kari said...

Happy late birthday!!

Kari