Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Caleb's letter to Santa - 2009


Dear Santa-
I was still a little guy last year at Christmas time so I don't remember much, but my brother and sister have been telling me about you and the toys you bring. I can't wait to get some toys that are for just me. I always have to share with my brother and sister. I have been a good boy this year. I try to be nice to my sister even when she pushes me around in the stroller and runs me into the wall. My brother doesn't like to share his toys with me, but we are working on that. For Christmas I would like:
1) tractor
2) new Crocs - I wear mine ALLLL the time, even to bed
3) Elmo bandaids
4) sleeping bag
5) tent - like my brothers
6) new step stool - it will help me get in and out of my bed now that daddy made my crib into a big boy bed!
7) puppy
8) animal book
9) longhorn jersey
10) train
I hope to see you coming down the chimney, though I don't know if I will be able to stay up that late. Daddy and I are going to leave the reindeer some food as well. I bet they get hungry too!
Love,
Caleb

No comments: