Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Barrel/Bull riding

Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed I would be taking a picture of my children riding a barrel.... I mean bucking bull. You see it is fair time and the kids, especially the boys, are super excited about boots, cowboys, and bucking bulls. Not so sure where they get their cowboy ideas from seeing that Wes and I aren't exactly "country." Though we may live in the country, we don't exactly live the cowboy way. Back to the barrel, I mean bull... apparently when Wes was little he had something similar to this bull riding aparatus. He put it together on the playscape the other day and wa -la, bull riding at it's finest. Just tug on the ropes and the rider goes up and down and side to side. The boys LOVE it, especially Austin. He gets real serious when he starts to "ride". I am praying that this is the closest to bull riding they ever get!



























Not sure a dress and black Mary Janes are ideal for bull riding???

No comments: