Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break

So, it's not exactly a "break" for Maurer Party of Five. Wes and I work in non-school enviroments so Spring Break doesn't mean a whole lot to our crew, at least not until we get into public school. With Disneyworld in the near future, Wes & I both worked this week and I admit I felt bad dropping off the kids in the mornings and seeing 15 kids on the playground where there are normally 80. On Tuesday Avery and I spent the afternoon with some of my friends and Austin and Caleb got to hang out with Popo. Wednesday Kelcie picked them up before lunch and they got to hang out with her all afternoon. I'm hoping to be able to get them tomorrow after lunch and so that they do get a bit of a break from the norm.
Hope everyone out there is enjoying Spring Break!

No comments: