Saturday, February 8, 2014

12 Years!

The saying "Time flies when your having fun" isn't just a saying... it's the truth.  Wes and I said "I do" 12 years ago but it's seems like we should still be counting the years on one hand.  It's been a great ride so far.  Some days it feels like we're on a smoothe Sunday drive through the country side, easy and effortless.  Other days it's more of a roller coaster... up and down with twist and turns.  Whatever the ride, there's no one I'd rather be sitting next to.


For our Anniversary this year, Wes and I escaped for the afternoon and headed to Top Golf to enjoy a little down time and dust off our golf swings.  I say that, but Wes is the only one that had to dust his off.  I on the other hand had to see what it felt like to swing a golf club.  I haven't ever truly played and it's been probably 10 years since I've been to a driving range.  


No comments: