Friday, June 26, 2009

A Friday of good news

After a day of what seemed was filled with the sad news of 2 American icons passing, this Friday has gotten off to a great start. I checked my email and found an email from Heidi Parker with a link to her blog. I bookmarked it on my blog list so you can check it out to find out why the Parkers are SOO excited. Also check out the Siemsglusz's blogs.... such good news!!!! This is why I love blogging, it keeps me connected to friends and family.
Another reason I am excited is because I am off to a girls weekend this weekend. Three high school friends and I are headed to Boerne for a little small town shopping, pool lounging and lots of catching up. Can't wait! Of course I will miss my crew. Pray for Wes. He has to be at a baptism in Conroe at 8:30am on Sunday with all 3 kids.

No comments: