Monday, June 1, 2009

Kelcie's graduation....

When we were expecting Avery & Austin, we joked with Wes's cousin Kelcie that she was going to be our nanny, Nanny Kelcie. Well, we weren't able to convince her to quit school and come live with us and take care of the kids full time, but she has still been a HUGE help. A few weeks ago she text me and said I could drop the kids off after I picked them up from school and she'd watch them for a while... with the help of her mom and Rocky. I didn't have to think twice and I was able to get so much done at home and the kids had a blast! 2-3 hours without children are like precious treasures these days. Anyway, Kelcie graduated from high school last Saturday. Wes took A&A to watch her walk across the stage and then we went to a small get together for her on Sunday. Below are a few pics from the party....











The kids love riding these things...



















Yum, pop ice!

















Jamie Hafner and Avery having a little fun,












Kelcie & the girls...












Ahhhh... show me what color your tongue is.










Kelcie has helped out so much with Caleb!











Kelcie & Rocky... so cute...






No comments: