Monday, June 1, 2009

New beginnings...

Today marked the day of a daycare change for Avery & Austin and the start of a school based daycare for Caleb. All 3 are now enrolled at St. Paul's and after just one day I know the kids are going to love it. Avery & Austin went into their new classroom a bit hesitant, but didn't object when I walked out. Caleb clung to me a bit tighter than usual when we walked into his new room, but when his teacher asked him if he wanted to go outside and held out her hands, he went right to her. I got a call at work around 10:30am and the caller ID said St. Paul's Day School. "Uh oh", I thought, but it wound up being Avery & Austin's teacher and she was calling to tell me that A&A were doing great and fitting in like they had been there for weeks already. I will take those phone calls any day!
When I picked them up from school A&A were very chatty. Avery said, "Miss Becky says we're Fricky Frogs." I just laughed... their class is the "Frisky Frogs." Caleb was a bit out of sorts once we got home... a big change for him today.

No comments: