Thursday, August 13, 2009

Party time














We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Saturday, my babies are turning 3! 3!! 3!!! I am having a hard time believing it myself. We are having a few friends and family over for the big day to break in the new playscape. I will post pics later. I think you will be impressed with what Wes built. We hope it is something the kids will enjoy for a LONG time. Speaking of Wes, his birthday is Sunday. Poor guy's day will be overshadowed by A&A for a while. He will have his own cake at the party, it's the least I could do :-)
I hope to post sooner than later with party highlights, but we'll just see how the weekend goes!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday to your babies!! Our family has close birthdays also. My baby will be 1 on August 15, my daughter will be 9 on August 16, my stepson will be 14 on August 26, my hubby's birthday is August 29th & my other older son will be 5 on September 19th. Busy Busy month for us, lol. We are partying tomorrow for the baby also ;-)