Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!!!

I am not quite sure when this "holiday" started because I am pretty sure we didn't have it when I was growing up. I guess Hallmark needed a reason to sell a few more overpriced cards. Actaully, I do think grandparents deserve a lots special recognition, even their very own day. I know we couldn't survive without Toppe & Grandpa Otto and Mimi & Popo. They help us out in SO many ways. In fact a few weekends ago both of them had the nerve to leave town at the same time - all weekend long! That meant no stop in babysitters or place to seek refuge when things got crazy at our house. We managed to survive, but we always miss them when they are gone. Thanks Toppe, Grandpa Otto, Mimi & Popo for all you do for us. We love you very much!

A quick side note, my grandma Keen (mom's mom) has been in ICU all weekend with blood clots
in her lungs. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: