Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas in Rockdale

Day 4 of Christmas- Rockdale,TX was our destination. Since it was Sunday we started the day as a family at my grandpa's church. I always think of my grandma when I walk through the doors and my first instinct is to look to the front right side where she always used to sit. This Sunday we found Toppe, Grandpa, Uncle Steve and Candice sitting there and we followed suit. After church we headed to grandpa's house for lunch. Every year it seems that house gets smaller and smaller and we have to climb over each other to get through the living room-13 adults, 5 little kids and 2 big kids. Good thing we are family! After lunch the kids opened presents and the adults has their traditional lottery ticket scratch. It was a good day to end the Christmas season.










No comments: