Thursday, December 18, 2008

Austin's Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year. It's been hard, but I am trying. My baby brother always wants to play with my toys and it frustrates me, but I am learning to share. I help my mommy take care of him and I keep an eye out for my sister at school.
This year for Christmas I would like:
1) A toy train with a track
2) A fire engine that doesn't make noise - those other ones are too loud and hurt my ears
3) A blue pony
4) A puppy named Shocker
5) Blocks - I love to build things
6) A flat screen TV - I love to watch TV, mom and dad won't let me sit in front of the tv for very long, sometimes they won't turn it on at all. I figure if I have one in my room I could watch whenever I want
7) New Thomas bubble bath
8) My own washer boards
9) Books - any kind except princess, those are for girls
10) Ice cream
I hear you will be bringing our toys down the chimney. I don't know how that is going to happen since we usually have a fire going, but Mommy says you have magic shoes that don't get hot. I hope I get to meet you... from a distance.
Love,
Austin

No comments: