Monday, December 22, 2008

Caleb's letter to Santa

Dear Santa-

This is my first Christmas and I am still trying to figure out what the excitement is all about. It's a little confusing. Mommy and daddy talk about you coming down the chimney with presents and there is also something about the birth of baby Jesus. Avery and Austin want to have a birthday cake for Him and blow out the candles, but then they also want to make cookies for you for when you leave us gifts. I just go with the flow and hope that I can keep up with all that is going on.... I also hope to get a little of the cake and cookies!

I don't have much of a Christmas list. I have lots of toys that I get to play with thanks to my brother and sister. I could probably use a big warm jacket and some new socks, but other than that I am set with all that I need. I'll have a bigger list next year!

Love,
Caleb

No comments: