Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bluebonnets

It's that time of year.... time for people to come to our neck of the woods, park on the sides of busy highways, and trespass on people's property to take pictures in the bluebonnets. It's really not all that bad, but I do question those who stop right on 290 when they could have pulled down a side street. We have a small patch of bluebonnets on our property and my goal of the week was to get the kids pics. Monday was way too windy, Tuesday was rainy, so yesterday before the big storm was supposed to blow through, I attempted a few pics with the kids. In the back of my mind I knew a picture with all three kids just wasn't going to happen and I was right. Avery threw a fit to start off with so I got a few decent ones of Austin & Caleb. A few minutes later Avery was ok with taking pictures so I took some of her by herself. Hopefully I will still have a chance this weekend to get one of all 3 at the same time.... I won't hold my breath.

No comments: