Friday, March 20, 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM

So we really didn't scream, but I thought I would treat the kids to ice cream at Must Be Heaven for the end of spring break and so that Austin could eat his ice cream in a cone. I picked A&A up a little early and after driving around for a while, we found a decent parking spot (Brenham has been overtaken by spring breakers this week.... our little town is quite the tourist destination more than ever thanks to the economy and Blue Bell). A&A are used to just seeing Homeade Vanilla in the freezer so when they saw the display of ice cream flavors they got very excited. Avery went with pink - Strawberry. Austin initially had his heart set on "green", but I was doubtful that he'd like the mint chocolate chip so I talked him into getting the one with sprinkles - Birthday Cake... good choice! Here's a few pics of them in ice cream heaven.

No comments: