Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas with the Maurer Clan

Cousins!  We are family!  I might add that I failed to get a great shot of this group doing a cheer pyramid.
Santa made an early visit.
Maurer ladies.... love 'em.
Brothas
The crew minus Caleb and Jaxon.

Me and the mother in law in our Christmas red.
Austin getting a gift from "Santa"
Excited to open more presents.


So let me explain this one.  Wes and I played Rockie and Kelcie in a game of pitch.  The loser had to do 5 push ups.  Good thing I have no proof of who lost the second game... though I think you can find this on Jamie Hafner's blog.

RECAP: Friday we spent the evening at Aunt Jerri's for Maurer Christmas.  No matter date or time, this group is guaranteed to have a good time.  They know the true meaning of family and I love that everyone is always included.  We enjoyed a visit from Santa, LOTS of snacks, an interesting game of Chinese gift exchange and a few games of intense pitch.


No comments: