Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 years and counting


I am a bit late on this, but Wes and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary on Monday... we were married 2-2-02. 7 years... that sounds like a long time, yet it doesn't seem that long. These last few years have flown by... wonder why?!?!
There are so many things that Wes and I experience on a day to day basis that only we can relate to. I am so fortunate to share my life with him. I don't give examples enough on the blog that show what an AWESOME dad and husband Wes is. I can't imagine being married to a man who took the old fashioned route of fatherhood and sat back and let the mother primarily raise the kids. I love that he fixes pancakes on Friday mornings and takes the kids along when he goes out to do his "projects." Wes, if you are reading, I love you with all of my heart and am looking forward to many years ahead.

No comments: