Friday, February 20, 2009

Caleb is 1!!!!

This is a day early, but I know tomorrow I will be running around like a maniac, so I will blog today. Tomorrow is our little guys 1st birthday! Can you believe it? OK, so maybe you can, but I can't. I remember when I first found out I was pregnant with Caleb. Excited is not the first word that comes to mind. We had 18 month old twins, how were we going to manage another baby!?!? Love him, care for him, enjoy him... that's what we were going to do and I think we've done a pretty good job so far.
So what stands out about Caleb... Wes picked his name out as we were walking up to labor and delivery; as a baby, he rarely cried; he has beautiful blue eyes; he hates to be by himself...must be where the action is; he loves to bounce balls; his first word was uh-oh; he started walking well at 11 months; he eats well, but prefers not to sit in his high chair; when he's tired he loves to cuddle on your shoulder; socks mysterioulsy disappear off his feet; he is SO loved by his big brother and sister
Here are a few pics of Baby Caleb from the past year
Caleb Wesley Maurer 2-21-09







No comments: