Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines


Here are a few of the cards Avery and Austin made (with a little assistance) for Valentines Day. They are just foam board and cut out foam hearts so all the kids had to do was stick them on.... much easier than having them cut and paste. It amazes me at how much our candy stash increases on holidays. I help myself to a few of my favoites, stash a little, and then take the stuff I really don't want the kids to eat to work to share. Personal rant: suckers for 2 year olds!?! I'm just not a fan. Anyway, we have a fun Valentines Day planned. My grandpa turned 95 today and we are having a big bash for him at their church on Saturday. Then we are leaving the kids with my parents and Wes & I are going on a group date for dinner and drinks. We're looking forward to it!

No comments: