Friday, January 11, 2013

My excuse....

I've been a horrible blogger since before Christmas.  Slacker... guilty!!!  I guess it's not a huge deal since I don't have followers sitting on pins and needles for a new post everyday.  I don't report any life changing events, must have fashion trends, new home decor or must try recipes.  But this is my kids scrapbook so I must catch up and stay on top of exciting times in the lives of Maurer Party of Five.  As I tried to get motivated the other day, I realized there is something new/different/a flaw on blogger.  I can't upload pictures from my computer files the way I used to.  I have found one way to do it, but it is not user friendly, frustratining and just not the way I want to do it.

So bare with me as I try to get back into the swing of things and figure things out.  Then you'll be able to keep up with us again.  Hopefully sooner than later.  Fun times are around the corner... they include skiing in CO and tball X 3.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm having an issue too. The only way I can upload pics is if I put them in drop box or some other website. Very frustrating.

Team Trevino said...

I'm having the same problem...I noticed if you switch to html instead of compose it works. I also have found it to work if I load them through a different internet browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) If you find a fix let me know too!